Our plain scarf range is made from 100% soft Merino wool, designed and woven within the heart of Yorkshire within our historic woollen mill, Abraham Moon. Fusing timeless British designs with quality craftsmanship within one of the rarest vertical woollen mills in Great Britain
Available in a delightful array of rich and muted colours – perfect as a bold new statement piece or a delicate addition to complement and harmonise your wardrobe.
- Naturally odour-resistant.
- Stain resistant.
- Easy to care for.
- Naturally wrinkle resistant.
|Fabric Type||100% Merino Wool|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
To ensure your scarf remains in the best condition for as long as possible, we recommend the following care:
- Do not wash your scarf in the washing machine. The heat can cause shrinkage, and the spinning can cause loss of shape.
- This product is not suitable for bleaching.
- When ironing this product, use a cool setting with a max temperature of 110 degrees Celsius.
- Cleaning this product will require professional dry cleaning.
Enjoy free shipping on all orders within the UK.